Friday, January 16, 2009

Housekeeping Part 2

Organization is such an underrated chore. It's always a difficult decision whether to throw away something or not. This is true with digital files as well. An outdated word document user's manual of your old phone. Throw away or not? Not. A PDF containing chords of old songs. Throw away or not? Not...and the list goes on....

Photos are definitely keepers...blurry or not..Here are a few more I'd like to share. I remember my DSLR was just a few days old then. Come to think of it, some actually didn't look too bad considering I didn't have the camera for long.

These were taken the day after Thanksgiving of 2006. Angel and I decided to drive to Santa Barbara for the day:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment